Community Campus Day
On March 28, we hope you will join your community in creating aspirational spaces in your neighborhood elementary schools through our Community Campus Day! On this day, 450+ community volunteers will transform campus cultures across 27 elementary schools within the Northwest Cluster of Dallas ISD.
CAMPUS ENHANCEMENT PROJECTS
All projects are intended to provide the resources, supplies and improvements that are not provided for in the Dallas ISD budget. Each campus will be given a budget of $5,000 to purchase instructional tools, classroom or campus resources, project supplies, etc. Examples of potential volunteer activities include:
- Paint inspirational hallway murals
- Construct outdoor learning spaces
- Create calming and meditative centers in classrooms
- Modernize teacher and co-working lounges
- Transform blacktops and playgrounds
- Kick-off rally begins at 8:30 a.m.
- Campus projects will take place 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- All necessary supplies will be provided
- Opportunities for up to 30 volunteers per campus
- Family members are welcome
- Lunch will be provided
Please contact our Director of Campus Environment, Kaitlin Prieur, at email@example.com to learn more or to contribute by check.