United to Lead Video Series
United to Lead students are supporting distance learning during the COVID-19 crisis through a new video series, designed to make distance learning less distant. Join us as we bring learning home to Dallas ISD students.
To support Dallas ISD partner schools, members of United to Lead, the high school member organization within United to Learn, are coming together and rallying their high school peers to create a video archive of student-created learning opportunities. These videos will be cataloged and saved on a United to Learn YouTube Channel featuring:
- United to Learn Reads: reading children’s books
- United to Learn Sports: inspiring athletic skills
- United to Learn Arts: sharing music and arts skills
- United to Learn Science: demonstrating fun science experiments
A pilot of the program is currently underway. Please review the resources below for video submission directions.
- Volunteer General Instructions
- How to Choose Book or Skill
- Filming Instructions & Guidelines
- Video Editing Step-by-Step